Monday, February 9, 2009

A Miracle!!

Its been awhile since the last time I created a post here. I was too busy and too lazy to start some topics here. I never even had the time to post about "My Christmas Vacation" [the only xmas we celebrated all together with my family] and "New Year" too. This time I think I can now keep up posting topics here at least once or twice a weak since I decided to make this blog active again for me to practice my English Writing Skills.

So what's new about me, I have a new phone which was a free package from the "ferrero" chocolate bought by my brother from Dubai.And I have a brand new PSP Version 3000 bought by my brother from Amsterdam, and it can't be modified or hacked to put downloaded games in it 'cos of its version . About my grades, got 74% in database T.T no surprise then 'coz I never did good to my quizzes on that subject in prelim. But Luckily, our probstat teacher gave us a big bonus for our grades which made me so happy despite the fact that I have failing marks in my database subject. It seems like the subjects I thought would fail, turns out to be the ones I passed.

And then lately, I've been trying hard to raise my grades higher than usual. I've been studying in every quizzes or exercises I would take. and I hope it would make an impact in my performance this midterm.

uhmmm...uhmmm....uhmmm....

did i miss something??
if i did then i would write it again nxt time... :D

That's It for now.. 'coz I have to study and practice my programming skills for tomorrow's exam :D see yah!

No comments: