Saturday, February 14, 2009

B-O-R-E-D-O-M!!!!

February 14, Valentine’s Day, while my friends are having fun tonight, I am here in my tiny little room sitting and typing this journal. Boredom strikes at me and it can’t be help. I’m having thoughts about going out but I don’t have any company to be with (company = a date).
If only I took the first step right away, maybe I am not here typing this journal, maybe I’m having fun with that ‘girl’. Guess I was just too slow, to make the first move. Tsk2. Too bad, she has a date tonight. I could only wish she would be treated right by her man.
I can stop thinking about everybody having fun, smiling, laughing, doing things as if there are no problems to solve, while I am here, nervous of everything on what’s goin’ on .
........................relax.......................relax.....
..................breathe................breathe.....................

No comments: