Monday, February 16, 2009

Farewell!!

Today, I lost a great friend; a great company of mine. He was born on the night of November 11, 2008, along with his ten siblings; we named him ‘Cutie’ as an act of acknowledgment that he is a part of my family.

Having him in my family brings joy to everyone, especially my father who loves him most. And losing him makes a big impact on my father’s emotion. Last year, we had suffered the same lost and now we are suffering the same fate again. I saw how sad my father was when we experienced that event. And if I only knew that we would have to experience it again, then I think I would had given him to someone else the day we had given his siblings.

I know we’re meant to lose the people we love. How else we would know how important they are to us? But three months is such a short time for him, it’s such a short time for him to enjoy life with my family, with my father. We treated him not as a pet, we treated him as a person. I treated him as my buddy, guess I have to say my farewell to him. Goodbye Cutie! 11/11/08 - 02/17/09 :(

No comments: