Sunday, September 7, 2008

TiRiNg LaYf!!!

i've been busy for awhile, dats y i ddnt make any post lately...

well, i am done with my CS exam, Math exam, and P6 exam.. Hopin' dat i pass all of them especially my Math exam... 'coz i got 68% average in my prelim grade... [OMFG] i was absent for 3 straight meetings in math... SADLY all those 3 meetings, they had a quiz on each day i'v missed... and i rily forgot to tell my teacher to have a special quiz to cope up with the grades that i'v missed..
past is past, i can nvr change it... ijust hope that my midterm grades are not going to be that bad >.<

So wats new to me now? well, i lose 100bucks in a basketball game... we had an argument with my father... yeah it happens all the time... ALMOST!!! well, my dad is so so.... grrrr!!! ... He is a person who only see the mistake of the people around him... if u were me,, i think u cud hve killed him already... >.<
when having an argument wid him,, i always tell "PLS LORD, DON'T GIVE ME A REASON TO PUNCH THIS GUY"... yah2x, sum of u hu will read this myt think im BAD... but if u were me... you will do the same thing or maybe even worst, TRUST ME!!!

so much for that, i think im going to sleep now.. coz it is now 1:38am here at Phil and my class will be on 9am in this morning. i have to gain some energy coz it is my physics subject <3hrs>.. im praying that i wud hve a nice day today.... ...

goodnayt every1 --.

No comments: