Sunday, September 14, 2008

mysteries of my past

how long it has been? 2 years?

been 2 years and yet ur still on my mind..
our memories are still here.. your gifts are still with me..
kept in a special place in my left part of my chest.. i wud never throw it away

im still puzzled by ur actions that time... all of the gifts uv given to me... were all mysteries of the past.. especially dat "bracelet " of urs... u sed it is special to you.. u sed that it was given by ur mom.. and y dd u gave it to me?
on the letter, u sed it was a present for me... an appreciation.. for friendship?! u haven't explain anything about it...
u have given me a puzzle to solve and its been 2 yrs i haven't solved it... im not rily good at solving puzzles... hope i can solve dis b4 its too late for us.

i wish i cud tell you..
i wish i cud change the way things that have been...
i miss you.. and i rily rily wanna see you...
when? i don't know...
u are busy and i am busy.. hope one day i cud ask you out...even just once....
a time for us... that wud be great... someday.... someday....

No comments: