Monday, September 22, 2008

The Breeze of "BER"

It is now SeptemBER and a couple of days to go, it will be the month of OctoBER.

The beginning of "BER" month means Christmas season is getting closer and end of the year is near (a New year is about to be seen). For the people like me, who are college students, 2 things will come up in our mind. 1st (GOOD NEWS) semestral break is just about weeks to go and 2nd (BAD NEWS) finals is approaching very(times infinity) fast.. works and tasks will fill our desks AGAIN!!!.

Personal experience:
I always feel cold when the night breeze blows and touch my skin when it is the month of "BER".
The night sky usually looks very clear and many stars can be seen up above and the moon light shines so bright at night.
I can see the "Tres Marias" just by looking up (without having difficulties findin' it).
Staring and glancing the stars are so amazing to do at night during this time of the year.
The moon acts like the sun at night during this months 'coz it shines so bright that even the blind can see the light.

--------------------------
The night shines bright
while i am here, all alone, looking for the light.
Wind blows in my ears
and left me shivering in tears.
I wish u were here with me tonight
so that i can hug u so tight.

No comments: