Monday, September 1, 2008

1st blog journal entry

I woke up this morning, around 7am, from a bad dream[ yeah I really mean it ], was about one of my MAJOR subjects has a failing mark. It scared me so much that the time i realized i was awake i really really really thank GOD for that was only a dream. I slept around 3am, i was working on my physics exercise, though i finished early, my eyes won't let me sleep [ i guess SUM1 was thinking of me that time] hahaha IWISH!!! Well, I prepared my things for school, taken a bath after that , got no time to eat my breakfast 'coz my 1st subject was around 9pm [ physics ]. When i arrived at school, that was the only time i know that we will be having a test or quiz in our physics subject. That didn't scared me off, I knew i can solve the problems on that quiz, i worked out my physics exercise for almost 2 days [saturday&sunday], so i have the confidence [hahaha]. When the quiz started, i felt so lucky 'coz the given circuit problems were almost the same with the problems i worked for the last 2days. it was so funny, 'coz i was stucked in no.2 'coz one process of the problem was that you will raise ur answer to -1, i didn't know how to raise to -1 using my calculator [hahaha]. Luckily, one of my friends lend me his calculator and that was almost the same calculator i usually used [BTW that calculator was LOST long time ago] hahahhaa... i finished the quiz with a big smile on my face [hahahaha].

then we eat lunch, majority of my friends wants to eat in a buffet type but cheap restaurant hahaha [sosyal restaurant] we chose PENONGs hahaha.... RICE all you can.. I eat a lot there and so my friends too...after we eat, we went to school again for our nxt subject [MGT], we had a reporting at that subject and as usual im not listening in to it hahhaa. Nxt stop was our math subject, no lecture [yehey] but exams will be on friday [huhu]. after that subject i went home immediately.

DAMN!!!!! 'coz of dat heavy rain, i was forced to ride a taxi [which i don't usually do]. I was only forced to do so 'coz of my laptop. 70+ pesos ride is cheap compare to the worth price of my laptop. I guess i made the good decision back there. only in saving my laptop... but in saving my allowance, i failed [tsk2]

ryt now, im studying for the exam tomorrow. im planning to keep studying until around 4am. my 1st class tom is 9am hahaa... atleast 3-4hrs sleeping time... ahahaha...

gudluck for me.... -my 1st journal-

No comments: